Making play dough can be simple using ingredient that you may already have in the back of your cupboards. follow the simple steps to create your own play dough.
- 2 and 1/2 cups of flour
- 1/4th cup or salt
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Warm water 1 cup
- Food colouring
Step 1 -Add salt and flour
- Place 2 and a 1/2 cups of flour into a bowl
- Add 1/4 of a cup salt
- Mix them together
Step 2 – Add Water
- Mix a few drops or food colouring to the water
- Mix the coloured water in with the flour and salt until water had soaked up
Step 3 – Add Oil
- Add the Cooking oil this will help stop the dough from bring sticky
You can at this point if the colour wasn’t how you wanted it add more food colouring, but I would suggest wearing gloves when mixing it with your hand.
You can also add some cinnamon or other smells to this or some glitter to make it sparkly.
Finally the play-dough is ready to explore
Storing the play-dough for another day
Place the play-dough into plastic bags and keep them in the fridge, this will keep is moist and good to use another day.
Throw play-dough away when it loses freshness