Location and Home Life
I live in a detached house with my husband, 14 year old and 7 month old, and a collection of goldfish. I’m located on Durley Dean Road, this is a quiet residential road near Selly Oak park and close to the QE Hospital.
Experience and Qualifications
I have 5 years experience in a nursery setting before making the decision to become a childminder in 2017.
Experience with children from birth upwards as well as children with Special educational needs.
The early years framework sets out training requirements which I have successfully completed as well as other training. These include
- 2020 – Safeguarding Children
- 2019 – Schema’s
- 2019 -Paediatric First Aid
- 2019 – Expectations of behaviour
- 2018 – Supporting Children’s Emotional Well-being
- 2018 – Child Protection and Safeguarding for Designated Safeguarding Lead
- 2017 – Health and Safety/ Fire Safety, Confidentiality and Data protection Training
- 2017 – Food Allergy Training
- 2017 – Level 2 award in Food Safety and Catering
- 2016 – Partnership with Parents
- 2016 – Making Sense of Autism Training
- 2016 – Theories of Behaviour Course, Brain Development Course
- 2011 to 2014 – City and Guilds Children and Young People’s workforce Level 1,2 and 3 (diploma)